Four Days and Fifteen Years

Yup.

That's how long I've been married.  It's a little strange to think that it's been that long, but doesn't feel like it.  I'm still madly in love with my wonderful husband, and it doesn't hurt that he's a total babe. a. licious. : )

For our big One-Five we . . . yes, you guessed it!  Went to a baseball game!  Daniel's playing All-Stars now, and really, does it surprise anyone that we still have baseball?  Not me : )  It was fun, and we're going to celebrate "for real" next week . . . or whenever we get out of the tournament.

Happy Anniversary, Honey!  I'd do it again in a heartbeat . . . only maybe do my hair differently.  And eat first.  And wear funky shoes.  And hire a different photographer.  But other than that, I don't regret a thing. Really.

Here's to the next fifteen, and fifty after that.  I love you!

Comments

Oh, Sweet!... said…
You are SO cute! Happy Anniversary!