Favorite New Quote

Having seen this info-mercial,

my 12yo decided it was something worth purchasing.  Not wanting to dampen his enthusiasm for the project, but definitely NOT buying some crap off a tv ad, I decided to show him a fun contraption already in our kitchen that would make the exact same thing--the ice cream maker!  (Totally embarrassing that we haven't pulled it out yet this summer!) He wanted to try the chocolate milk flavor first (we've experimented with kool-aid and gatorade--both yummy!), and twenty minutes later, we had this:

VOILA!!
(well, not exactly, but you get the idea)


DELICIOSO!

After filling our cups and getting serious brain freezes, my cute son said my new favorite quote:

"Mom, I want you to cater my wedding."

Ahhhhhh.  Some days they're worth keeping.

Comments

Janet Johnson said…
Very cute, indeed! Making ice-cream is on our list of summer activities to (but we have no ice-cream maker, so we will be squishing bags. Sound fun? :D