What I did today . . .

Normally, I cringe at the thought of tooting my own horn. Yes, I realize this blog is kind of about that, but I try to focus on cool things everyone does, not just me. Lately, however, I have been feeling like I neglect the "housewife-y" duties that should be more of a priority. So today, I focused on that. I am rather excited about what I got done, so please bear with me as I toot . . . for just a minute!

What I did today, in order of appearance:

Snuggled Livia
Showered
Made my bed
Made breakfast
Signed kids' papers
Did four heads of hair (five, if you include my own)
Taught some jr high girls a dance
Dropped Sophia off at school
Taught some fourth graders about running a business
Did five loads of laundry
Answered emails
Re-made a chid's bed
Unloaded dishwasher
Remembered to pick up Sophia on time (thank you, guardian angels!)
Made lunch
Read Sophie a story
Put her down for nap
Did some more laundry
Painted spackle spots in two rooms (finishing project left undone for too many months)
Washed dog
Picked up kids from school
Picked kids up from various activities
Dropped kids off at other activities
Made dinner

Finally eating dinner myself

Yes, I am feeling quite successful today.

:)

Comments

christy said…
Sounds too familiar. Put your feet up and enjoy a quiet moment. You earned it!
Tara said…
Moms are amazing! I think real gratitude is when you can see the Lord's hand in the little things like this. I can't wait to do this for my own family someday!

(PS- Good thing you now have the Tiffy Taxi!!)
B and B said…
I have a feeling that you have figured out how to clone yourself without telling any of us. How else could you have gotten all of this done? I feel you should share your cloning secrets wit the rest of us so we can be as ridiculously productive as you. It's only fair.
Debbie said…
Love it! I think you should do a list like this everyweek!