Bye Bye, Conrad Birdie!

I thought I'd post some fun pics of the aftermath to my latest musical, CJH's "Bye Bye Birdie".  I'll admit, it happens to me every year:  I think the show is a complete disaster, worthy of putting off for another two months to rehearse every single song, and somehow those darling children get on stage in their amazing costumes, and do better than I could have ever dreamed!  This year was especially difficult for me due to my increased schedule with a new school and children's extracurriculars, but as always, it was worth the sacrifice.  So there's only one question left . . .



What are we doing next year!?!

Comments

Janet Johnson said…
Looks like so much fun! You are such a stud, Mel. I love it!
Emily said…
Another thing we have in common? Love of musicals?

How funny!!

As soon as I pulled up your post I started humming 'Put On A Happy Face.'

Cool for you - a woman of many talents!!
Tara said…
Fun!! Ok, I know I have commented on every post, but I have to tell you, Daniel= STUDLY MAN!! My.. ok your little boy is growing up!