School Projects Part II

May I introduce you to Stonewall Jackson:

He's made of one apple juice bottle, one root beer 2 liter bottle, and one small Fresca bottle.  One knee-high nylon, a little bit of stuffing, four black buttons, six brass brads, two-thirds of a package of black leather lacing, two sheets of grey felt, one sheet of brown, one-half sheet of black, about two yards of thread, and five or six sticks of hot glue.

I think he's pretty cute.  Daniel thinks he's pretty ferocious.




(this last one is blurry because Daniel was dying a slow and painful death by mini-saber)


Comments

Emily said…
Ok, first of all, I think that this is very cool. Way to go all out!!

Second of all, I'm laughing hysterically because when I first pulled up your post, I thought that it was Fidel Castro.

But Stonewall Jackson makes WAY more sense on a horse!!
Tiffany Pergler said…
New blog: Tiffy's Graduation... (:
Oh, Sweet!... said…
That is hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing those pictures! How are you? Let's go play!!!