A new addition!

My life has been turned upside-down this past week.  It's been fun, and crazy, and a little more than sleep-deprived.  But overall, a fun new member of the family is here!

 This is Ginger . . . she's a Pembroke Welsh Corgi, and is so flipping cute!  When she runs, she looks exactly like a rabbit, which may end up in her being nicknamed "Bunny" . . . I'll try to get some pictures of that because it's just so hilarious!


The first day home when I lost her:

Playing with her friend Gandalf
(Ginger will look a lot like Gandalf in a couple months--more red fur, perky ears, . . . bigger)

The true meaning of Puppy Eyes

how cute is that!?!

Comments

Janet Johnson said…
Wow, you brave gal you! Very cute. My boys would be jealous (though I confess: I'm not) ;)

Enjoy!
Oh, Sweet!... said…
We just became dog owners too! It is SO fun!