Awwwww . . . part 2

Without any apologies for the fact that I am totally, completely, 110% biased, I have to say that my boys are going to make their future wives INCREDIBLY happy. : )

Here's why:

Dave and Daniel went to "run some errands" the Saturday before Easter.  I found out (the next day) that they had gone to Mrs. Cavenaugh's (never a bad idea) to get me some chocolate-covered strawberries.  (My all-time favorite food and biggest weakness.  Ever.)  While they were there, Daniel had this idea for my Easter morning:


Wow.  That's about all I could say.  Wow.

(name that quote and you get a gold star!)

Are my boys just plain awesome or what!?!  I admit it brought some tears to my eyes.  He thought of this all on his own, no prompting from anyone.  Came home from "errands," printed out his idea, taped it on there, and hid it from me until Easter morning!

*sigh*

There are days when it's all worth it. : )


Comments

Janet Johnson said…
Awww! I have to agree with you. Great future husbands. :)

It just goes to show what a great mom they have. Luvs!
Melanie said…
Janet, you are always too kind : ) And on these ones, I'm sure ALL the credit goes to their amazing dad!