March Madness . . . Baseball style!

We've been enjoying the sunny, almost-warm-enough weather of St. George this past weekend!  It was fun to hang out with my little sisters, let the kids get spoiled by Nana, and watch my favorite baseball player!  Here are some of the highlights:

on the ride down:  (seriously, she is one great babysitter!)

Micah loves riding scooters with Papa!

playing Quidditch . . . intently

Private Facials with Nana

(this is where the "pickle-eye" comment came from . . . see column on right)

my little Ewok--Sophia in Tara's sweatshirt and hot chocolate at the night game!

two-thirds of the clan at frozen yogurt

Livia and Kwami . . . oh the love!

watching the "other" March Madness with Papa

and the real reason we're here!  My camera died right after this, 
but I was able to get this crucial action shot:

and one from the dugout:

Hooray for baseball!

Comments