A Happy/Sad Farewell . . .

This is the end of scouts as we know it . . . and have known it for a long time . . . in fact, this is the ONLY kind of scouts I am familiar with!  Last week Daniel got his Arrow of Light--the only badge that you can earn in Cub Scouts and put on your Boy Scout uniform.  (I just learned that too!)  So now he starts going to the inbetweenville in Scouting known as 11-year-old scouts.  He has even had his first klondike camp last weekend at Antelope Island.  He didn't want to take his camera, and as moms are not allowed, I don't have any pics of that for you.  (sniff)  So here's our documentation of (dare I say it?) our LAST Cub Scout Pack Meeting . . .





Comments

Janet Johnson said…
Well then, Con- and Pro-gratulations! (The only opposites I could think of). :)

Doesn't scouting start at age 7? I guess I have last year before the craziness. . .