Sophia's New Talent

This is THE. Cutest. Video. Ever.

Let me set the stage for you:

The Annual Prince Family Christmas Party. Four generations attend. Every family is required to demonstrate talent improvement from the past year. It is nice to have children who can take over aforementioned demonstration for the adults. : ) Plus, they are a lot cuter! My kids were no exception this year: Daniel did his Chipmunk Impression (see earlier blog post), Livia played her last recital song, Micah was going to do his ABCs backwards but was un-find-able when the time came (I think he was hiding with the boy cousins in the basement!), and Sophia played her harmonica. She received this from Santa at the present exchange at her preschool. When it came home, her mom was less than pleased, but as it has turned out to be totally and completely entertaining, and made for one very happy three-year-old, it will be allowed to stay. : ) Enjoy! (I should mention that my eight-year-old was filming this, so it's a little unstable.) : )


Comments

Janet Johnson said…
Alas, Flash Player stopped working on our computer, so I can't watch it. But it sounds ADORABLE. :) Merry Christmas my amazing friend!