DIY Part 2


Here are some pics of the kids' magnet boards that I made for Christmas.  Sorry the boards are already overflowing with things the kiddos wanted to hang up, but then again, that's why I made them, so mission successful!

Sophia's: (matches the flowers I painted on her walls.  Gotta love the random pics she wanted to put on there!)


Livia's:  (it matches the paint on the bottom half of her room, and has matching dots on the lower right-hand corner)





the boys: Daniel's is on the top and Micah's is the bottom one (betcha couldn't guess!) : )
I stained theirs because I figured their walls had enough color, and I wanted to match the furniture.





Comments

Janet Johnson said…
My amazingly creative friend. I need to take lessons! :)
Sweet Joys said…
Those are so cute, Mel! I made one for my daughter, Katie, except I Mod Podged scrapbook paper on it. She loves it...now I just need to make three more (sigh)!