Happy Anniversary!


Ok, so this post is a little late, but it was so sweet I couldn't resist! On the morning of our anniversary (13 years!), I was getting ready in the bathroom, and Livia came running in and asked what I was going to do when I was done. "Make my bed," I replied. "Don't make it yet, Mom! Just sit there and wait for me, ok?" What could I say to that? Okay . . . what's going on? : ) Well, I finished getting ready and actually forgot, and made my bed (old habits die hard). But then Livi came back in and, after getting after me for making it, told me I had to at least sit on it for a minute until she came back. She returned soon with Daniel, complete with an extra shelf (gold stars for inventiveness!) and this fun surprise:


They made me breakfast in bed--ALL BY THEMSELVES! Notice the hearts cut into the toast--how darling are my kids!?! There's a note (bottom right of pic) that says: "Happy Anniversity Mom! We love you!" Seriously, that's just plain awesome.

Comments