The Boys' Turn!

So, after finishing Livia's room, I decided to try the boys'.  I have had this concept for a while, but since it involved so many stripes, and Livia's was only one, I thought I'd test my skills on hers first! : )  Here's the first taping: (there are five stripes total and one color on the bottom 2/3 of their wall.)
This is what it looked like after the first three colors are painted.  The top is the main blue, the middle is a really light green, and the bottom is the medium green.  I used five colors total--three greens and two blues.  I got the idea from their bedspreads, which have multi-tone blues and greens also.
The next two colors--a dark blue and a dark green.
The final product! 
Yaay!  They like it!  (I don't think they really had a choice, 
but it works out well for all of us!)

Comments

The Munkies said…
so crafty. you inspire me-but alas i have to house to paint-curses