Livia's Room Make-Over

Livia has been working so hard--getting all her chores done, helping Mom, . . . she finally got a make-over for her room (and Mom got one less beige room--yaay!).  We puzzled over what to do for a while, but are LOVING the results!  Here is the picture process.  Thanks and appreciation go to Home Depot (I now recommend Frog Tape instead of the blue stuff--it works wonders!), Brooks' Preschool (for keeping Micah busy), nap time, and fabulous friends who share their creative juices!



I think she likes it!

Comments

Woolf Family said…
very nice I love the polka-dot boarder. good job ;)
I love make over posts
Debbie said…
how long did the dots take? It really makes the room! You may have inspired me to buy some paint supplies.
Oh, Sweet!... said…
I love it! I have several...I mean all of my rooms that need paint! It's fun to finally be able to make the decision but alot of work to make it happen. You are an inspiration! Good job!
Anjuli said…
I love IT!! Purple is my favortie color!!
T.A.T.I Crew said…
It looks great, Mel. I love the way the dots turned out. Hooray for vinyl, eh?