Happy Days are Here for ME!!!

So, one of my many excuses for not posting regularly (especially pictures!) is because my dear, sweet computer is such a dinosaur it takes at least a half hour to load any pictures. . . . and that's just one! Let alone sharing my cute halloween-ers, any holiday photos, etc. for all of you to enjoy. However, yours truly got a lovely present from Santa this year-- a new iMac!!! YAAY!!! I'm sure all of you will be pleased to not see the same old thing on my post for months at a time. Gear up, cuz there are a WHOLE bunch of new posts a comin'! ; )

Comments

Oh, Sweet!... said…
I love your jean quilt. I have one started that I need to finish. They are so fun to have. I can't wait to catch up with you! I love reading about all that is going on! You are an inspiration!