My Favorite One-Stop Shopping Spot!



Hey all!




I know I haven't posted forever, and I promise to make it up to you anxiously awaiting pics and news. : )
I am doing a fanTABulous boutique this weekend, and since it's the first time they are coming to Bountiful, I am so so so excited--it's only a few blocks from my house, which is even better!!! This Thurs, 9:30 to 8:00, Fri 9:30 to 7:00, and Sat from 9:30 to 5:00. I will be there hit and miss Thurs and Fri, but all day Sat for sure. Call me if you have questions, but believe me, you will not want to miss this!!! Modbe has an awesome sale too--30% off EVERYTHING!!! Get your Christmas shopping done now! (or send me your wish list and your S.O.'s email, and we'll take care of you!) ; )

Comments

Oh, Sweet!... said…
Melanie! This is Amy Taufer! I was looking for your address and found your face book and blog. I sure miss you! What a cute family you have! Hope you are doing well! I need your current address. Could you e-mail me? Thanks! amytaufer@gmail.com