Mother's Day

Breakfast in bed, chocolate at church, sweet notes from my darling kiddos, . . . I love this day!!! Celebrating what's it's all about, really. I love being a mom, and I love this day for reminding me of the important parts of my "job."
Livia took this picture of me wearing the necklaces my kids have all made for me. : )


Sophia helped me make (and clean!) the brownie bowl. There are perks for the assistant, that's for sure! This is where it goes, Mom!
Cheese! Sophie is totally into posing for the camera!


Comments

Debbie said…
Love the photos and the bling!
Mary Ellen said…
Mel, Those are super cute pictures of your little baby! Glad you had such a great mother's day, you totally deserve it.
Anjuli said…
Yeah! We are moving! Let's play together!
T.A.T.I Crew said…
Mel,I love ya, but you need to update your blog ;) No really, I enjoy your posts.

Just keep them coming.