Swimsuit Trauma!

Many of you know how impossible it can be to find the right swim suit year after year. Many of you also know that I am a consultant for Modbe Clothing, designer and producer of possibly the most fabulous (modest and otherwise!) swimsuits ever. So, this year it is especially difficult for me to pick a suit--mostly because there are only about ten of the twenty that I love!!! So here are the ones I'm trying to choose between--cast your vote for what you think I should get. (Also note that since everything is sold separately, I can get two tops and one bottom, and have two suits!) If you like all of them, please send me ideas for convincing my husband : )





First up is the burgandy ruffle wrap--oh it is so cute!!! The model here has the swim skirt on--double cute. (these bottoms look awesome with the zebra top!) The skirts come separately, so there is one to match every suit--yaay for cover-up options!







Secondly (and these are in no particular order) is the blue paisley halter. Love this color!

















Next is the orange floral bandeau--cute little band in the middle there--I've never had a white suit, but I would totally do this one! (double lining helps!) ; )












I would never consider myself an animal-print person, but I wore this one to one of my recruit's kick-off boutiques, and it was so cute on!









Another animal print, I know, but it looks so cute on! (Plus it goes with the black bottoms, which also go with the blue paisley halter.)












Last one--this is the green floral lace-up, and it is so darn cute--goes with the brown bottoms, like the cheetah bandeau, and the orange floral.










Ok folks, that's it--please check the poll and help me choose! (and remember, you can vote for more than one!)

Comments

Gandalf said…
I like the white and orange one!
Trulee said…
I'm loving the one with the swim skirt--but then my legs aren't fit for showcasing!!
Clegg Family said…
I love the white and orange one as well...but I am a bit partial to that one! :)
Anjuli said…
Girl I am not ignoring you!! Love you tons!! Yeah get this I packed 15 boxes today and it didn't even make a dent, this packing things is very time consuming!! Thanks on the compliments about my background, but I have you to thank for that! I got the link from you. So we are not sure when we are moving for sure they will probably get their call a week from Wednesday, so I will keep you posted for sure! This will be so fun to be by you